Elegant Victorian inspired cotton blouse designed in a timeless ruffled silhouette.
- Excellent choice for an office look or cocktail event
- Timeless romantic silhouette
- Ivory cotton-silk mix voile fabric with a luxurious wear
- High ruffled collar
- Black signature flower detail around the collar
- Classic fit bodice with layered ruffles fixed in a V line
- Long puffed sleeves with wide cuffs
- Eyelash lace, ruffles and buttons fastening at the cuffs
- Cut out segment at the back of the waistline
- Matching long waistband
- Covered buttons closing at the back
- Custom made adjustments available for your Victorian inspired cotton blouse
- Take a look at this beauty too: Diana ruffled cocktail dress
Inspired by the elegance of the Victorian era and crafted in an ivory cotton silk voile fabric, Iris Serban created the Meilin blouse as a statement for contemporary romance. With its feminine ruffles, frilly pleats and puffed sleeves with wide cuffs, this timeless design will bring a dash of grace to your office looks or next cocktail event. As a modern touch, the designer opted for a cut out segment at the back with a matching waistband, but kept the specific covered buttons fastening. The black signature flower around the ruffled collar is a gorgeous contrasting detail to complete your look.
Voile: 80% cotton, 20% silk
Cleaning: Dry Clean Only
SIZE & FIT
The model is size FR 36 (S)
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to your order, by sending us a message.